Shutterfly is one of the most popular photography companies in the US. The brand comes up with all sorts of unique photograph products to choose from, including drinkware prints, custom-made office supplies designs, and wallet-sized photographs. So, what wallet-size photo prints are available?
Shutterfly offers 2.5 × 3.5-inch photo sizes for wallets. The photos are printed in sets of 4 on 5 × 7-inch sheets. You can choose between glossy and matte finishes for your wallet-size photos.
In this guide, I’ll explain what photograph sizes are available when you shop at Shutterfly, how to choose a picture size, and how to use Shutterfly to begin ordering pictures.
Shutterfly Photo Sizes
Shutterfly is one of the most well-known photography brands in the US. It caters to millions of customers every year, including businesses that want to print their brand’s logo on mugs, plates, office supplies, calendars, and so much more.
When you visit the Shutterfly website and navigate to the Prints section, you’ll find that the company offers a wide range of photo sizes, from super-small to massive. Here’s a brief breakdown of Shutterfly’s wide selection of photo sizes.
- 4 × 6 inches
- 5 × 7 inches
- 8 × 10 inches
- 2.5 × 3.5 inches (4 per set, printed on 5 × 7-inch sheets)
- 4 × 4 inches
- 5 × 5 inches
- 8 × 8 inches
- 10 × 10 inches
- 12 × 12 inches
- 20 × 20 inches
- 30 × 30 inches
- 10 × 13 inches
- 10 × 20 inches
- 11 × 14 inches
- 16 × 20 inches
- 20 × 30 inches
- 5 × 15 inches
- 8 × 24 inches
- 12 × 36 inches
How to Use Shutterfly
- Open the Shutterfly website and create a free account.
- After registering and verifying your account, log into the account.
- Click on the My Shutterfly button located next to the brand’s logo.
- Begin uploading your photographs to your Shutterfly library by clicking on the Upload Photos tab.
- Choose which photos you want to upload by clicking on the Choose Files button and selecting the images on your hard drive.
- Shutterfly will prompt you to create a new album. Modify the album’s name to anything you want.
- To view your pictures, click on the My Pictures tab.
- Share images by clicking on the Share tab located next to the My Pictures tab. Follow the instructions regarding how and where your images are shared.
How to Print Images from Shutterfly
If you uploaded an image to My Shutterfly that you want to print, you will have to pick the prints up at the nearest Walgreens location. Here are the steps you need to follow to order prints from Shutterfly.
- Open the My Shutterfly library.
- Click on the images you want to print.
- Move the cursor to the Prints tab on the top toolbar.
- Click Order Prints.
- Click the Continue to Cart button when prompted to continue with the ordering and printing process.
- Click the Checkout button.
- After checking out, the website will direct you to the Your Order page. Click whatever pickup option you want.
- Add your address and zip code to the text boxes. Shutterfly will automatically locate the nearest Walgreens where you should pick up the prints. You can also choose an alternative Walgreens location by using the website’s map and choosing the location manually. If the store does not offer Shutterfly pickups, the Shutterfly page will let you know, and you will have to choose another Walgreens outlet.
- Type your name and phone number when prompted.
- Click the Pick Up Here button to go over your order.
- When you’re satisfied with the order, click the Order button.
Payment for Shutterfly prints is processed at Walgreens where you will pick up your order. Remember to take your order confirmation with you, which you can access on the Shutterfly app (or you can print the confirmation at home).
Can Shutterfly Ship Photos to Your Home?
Yes, Shutterfly will ship orders to your address as long as you live within the US. Your shipping options include standard, priority, 2-day, and overnight. The quicker you want your orders to arrive at your doorstep, the more you will have to pay.
What Is the Shutterfly’s Annual Print Plan?
Shutterfly offers all sorts of deals to save money on prints, which you can check out here. One of the more enticing deals is the Annual Print Plan.
To subscribe to this plan, you will have to create a Shutterfly account and pay an annual fee of $29.99. Subscribers will enjoy the following benefits:
- 30% off on select print sizes for 12 months
- 30% off on collage poster prints
- Free 20-page 8 × 11-inch photo book ($29.99 retail value)
After successfully signing up for the Annual Print Plan, the discounts will automatically be applied when you finalize an order. There is no limit to how much you can save, so if you print photos every day, you can enjoy the same 30% discount every time you pay.
However, the Annual Print Plan’s bonuses do not apply if you order through the Shutterfly or iPhone app. So, after signing up for the plan, you should order all of your photo prints via a desktop browser.
You should be aware that your subscription to the Annual Print Plan will automatically be renewed every year. If you want to cancel your subscription or switch to another Shutterfly discount program, you need to log into your account and navigate to the My Print Plan page.
In addition, Shutterfly offers a 30-day money-back guarantee to subscribers of the Annual Print Plan. The only stipulation is that you can’t have used the money-saving plan during that time. The moment you place an order and benefit from the 30% discount, you cannot get the fee back.
Are Shutterfly Prints Better Than Walgreen Prints?
The folks at Later Cam reviewed Shutterfly and Walgreen prints to determine which of them was better. In almost every metric, Walgreens blew Shutterfly out of the water. One of the most surprising downsides of Shutterfly is the exorbitant shipping costs!
Leave a Reply